Thursday, December 29, 2005

what do you want for the new year ????
that is a big question. i have read several other blogs and seeing everyone making new years resolutions. me i NEVER stick to them, so why make them? so what i have decided to make a list of things in my life that i know need improving on, and i'm going to keep a diary to record my feelings, and thoughts. ok ok i know another thing to keep up with, but hey i'm at cheer for 3 hours on tuesday and thursday i would hope i can keep it up. if you know me, ok know me well enough please chim in on the changes you think i should make. here are some of the first ones that i have thought of..
1. be less of a pack rat ( SIMPLICITY - clear out the things i don't use or touch daily, and put a curve on impulsive buying, unless i'm in TARGET *wink)
2. to be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, grand daughter ( with this it means more patience WHAT, realizing i need to live for today - it only happens once and you can't get it back, clearing my schedule for ME time)
3. scrapbook more for myself, not with the hope of being famous or even getting noticed. (heidi if you are reading this - (picking myself off the floor laughing) i still want to be on your dt and that statement does not apply to you *wink)
4. to be a great buisness woman, and make a living at it.
5. to leave my mark on this world.... ok small mark, but what is my purpose?

please help me, am i on the right track? i know you all will let me know.
huggs OO kisses XX and love

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs