Tuesday, February 07, 2006

exciting news....
i get to go to another scrapbooking convention this year! wow that will be 3 i get to go to! going to head out april 6-9 to st louis mo for the ck convention. i will be going with the ever famous rebekah price and julie jones. so excited i can hardly stand myself. what is go great well we are taking a class by elsie flannigan aka elsiecake on two peas! i got my necklace from her last night and WOW sooo cute! i have become a stalker to her too, so sweet and very talented! got an extra big suite and going to basically shop and take one class, go to one of their crops. but we are going to do most of our cropping in our room and get caught up, take some pictures and giggle and i'm sure chocolate and dr pepper will be involved! did i mention donna downey will be there too. and i have to buy one of everything chatterbox for my meli who can't go :( love you meli
well thanks for letting me share my excitement.
hugg OO kisses XX and love

3 comments:

Melanie said...

i am soooo glad you get to go have fun with the girls.... don't get kicked out of St Louis, and don't dance on the crop tables.. down south that is ok, but north of Arkansas they frown on that type of behavior... make me proud girls!

REPRESENT!

oh and about the chatterbox, lemme clarify something...
I NEED at least ONE of everything!!!!

mel

Julie said...

We will have to make extra room in the car to haul all of our loot back! I can't wait to spend the weekend with my girlfriends AND meet Elsie! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see your necklace too.

StephF said...

color me jealous!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs