Monday, March 13, 2006

i'm gonna be a copy cat... i saw this on becky thompson's blog... thought it was cool!
1. 3 things you wish for?
1.to be a better chritian than i was yesterday
2. to be a good mom
3. a yukon *wink

2. 3 things you would do to or for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it)?
1. lift - suck - tuck (aka plastic surgery)
2. cut my hair diffrently (are you happy eric *wink)
3. take on the task of getting my handwriting on something to market it and sell it!

3. 3 bad habits you have?
1. take on to much
2. very hard on myself
3. afraid to step out in faith and do the things i really wanna do in life

4. 3 insecurities your feel?
1. my weight
2. not taking time to make myself look better
3. aging

5. 3 talents/ skill you wish you had?
1. to be able to sing
2. ?
3. ?

6. 3 things you would do if you had more time?
1. clean my house RIGHT! sell the junk!
2. work on marketing my photography buisness
3. scrapbook more

7. 3 things that bring you peace/ relaxation?
1. a clean house
2. scrapbooking
3. a GREAT Margarita! *wink

8. 3 things that spark your creativity?
1. other scrapbookers (Heidi - Elsie) (www.twopeasinabucket.com)
2. Tara Whitney (she is awesome)
3. magazines

i'm tagging
julie
melanie
stephanie

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs