Monday, April 30, 2007

mornin...

i have a question for you.. the cintas uniform man every monday when he comes has to ask the dumbest questions (so not his fault, some ding dongs who wants more paperwork to do and well ask dumb questions)the question is... are you very satisfied?

with what you drop of uniforms? (rude i know)

but my question in response... are you ever really satisfied? really... i have good times and bad times and times where i just ask myself "self, why do you try so hard, with so sense happiness"... just numb!

this kinda goes along with a sermon that pastor holden preached this week-end. i truely believe we are living in the end times, and Jesus is soon to return. are you ready? when i stand in judgement of my Lord what will i say to Him? i was so moved with this sermon...
i know i have family members that are not saved, am i doing my job in ministering to them... no. there are some days i feel that i don't even set a good enough example to share my walk with God to anyone. i know we all have days that we slip, but somedays i want to remind Jesus "Jesus my plate is FULL" and "i don't know how much more i can do and or take." and in my heart this is what i hear back "you bring it all on your self"
i so wish that the word "simple" would come into my life. how do you find it, where can i purchase it at? soooo...

my answer "are you very satisfied?" No, No i'm not.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better than what they ask at my job. They want to know if you are "totally satisfied". How creepy is that? When they first came out with the campaign they made us say it. After a few times and a few starnge looks and comments from male customers they didn't require it any more. =)

Dana said...

I went through something like this not long ago. I have come to the conclusion that I can only do the best I can. I figure if the best my kids can do makes me happy, then how much more happy will the Lord be with me if I do the best I can. Love you just the way you are girl! dana

StephF said...

ok - that just sounds like a sexual inuendo (not sure I spelled that right). Tell him that you are offended he asked and I'll bet they dump that question!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs