Wednesday, April 25, 2007


hi ya.... guys (eric my husband and maybe keith (another cheer dad) and gals... all 10 of you maybe! *wink

doing ok here, a little stressed... but for the most part doing ok!
well this last week-end i was off to www.paperdillies.com "Croppin In The Wild" at ferncliff camp in little rock ar. I met april half way and followed her... had a great time. was so beautiful, and i was full of ideas so i got ALOT done. 3 layouts, finished my austin mini album, and entered a few contest's the abouve layout got me first in the sports contest! yea! i have another that won over all layout, i think i will save it for my mm master's entry. i was saving this one to BUT is has hit the web... so i will let everyone enjoy.

yes i will play victim to mm masters contest again this year, with a full year of finding my style i think i might have a better chance this year... crossing my fingers and toes.

was excited to be asked by rhonda of www.chatterboxinc.com to travel with her and melanie to gasc in arlington in june. my friend melanie was just named one of the new chatterbox storytellers you can see it here http://www.chatterboxinc.typepad.com
will sure be alot of fun. we will be cropping each night. so if you are ther please come by and say hi!

in other good news i have a layout featured on http://www.hamblyscreenprints.typepad.com it's of my dear friend julie's pug "Miles" wsho is the sweetest puppy ever! thanks allison for the wonderful opportunity to be on the hambly blog!

other than that just work work and yet more work. doing pictures, proofing pictures, and trying to get alot of personal matters resolved.

my friend karen came through her surgery the other day and so thankful that it was not as serious as we all thought it could be. my other friend dana is having surgery before end end of the week i pray for the same outcome. blessings, many blessing!

please check out www.paperdillies.com and if you live in the fort smith area join us for national scrapbook day, would love to spend the day with you!
gotta get back to work
love and kisses
le anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layout le!

StephF said...

I love that layout! Can I steal it???? hehehe!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs