Thursday, January 12, 2006

good mornin!
first thank-you all so much for your prayers and warm thoughts, i *heart you all!
second let me tell you my new years goals are coming along very well. the house continues to look great and staying clean. i don't think i'm the trash man's favorite house. in the last two weeks i have cleaned (martha stewart style) my living room, dining room, hall way, hall closets, bathroom, eric and i bedroom. so 4 HUGE garage sale boxes, 37 bags of trash, and a load off my mind an shoulders. i have stuck to the a room a day and it is working. rooms i have left back room, tucker's room (HOLY MOLY) attic, and the promise to keep eric's garage clean of my stuff. i tell you i have noticed a difference in my mood just from keeping the house caught up, i don't feel so trapped. weird i know, but it's working. we are going to church more, we will miss this sunday time to CHEER! the power of prayer as been increased and loving the way it brings peace to my heart. like i said we are off to oklahoma city to cheer for them JAGS! *heart you tucker and good luck girls! please keep my mom connie in your prayers for the next couple of weeks, thank-you will keep you updated!
ok now for the big one.... i'm going to be published! Scrapbook Answers has asked for one of my cheerleading layouts. i got the email this moring and still haven't stop crying! i knew it word happen... (ok no i didn't but it did!) totally excited. you all better get you copy fast cause i'm buying them all! lol
huggs OO kisses XX and love

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm soooo happy for you Le! That is just great! I can't wait to see it in print!!!

StephF said...

Can't wait to see it in print!! Congrats again! Love ya!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs