Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2- of my recent layouts (i do 8-1/2 x 11)have had these pictures of my dear, sweet friends april and julie for a couple years and was scared to scrap them... i am now a collector of the small 6 x 6 or 8 x 8 paper pads (thanks julie) love the variety and minimal cutting. well banners are HUGE, and butterflies too! these layouts simple but yet show off the photos. for those of you who don't know, i have lost use of my right hand (my writing hand) so NO more pretty handwriting for me. so type a short note and put on the back of my layouts. now its just a simple titlel and cuteness of paper and embellishments! going to try to make it to one of two crops this week-end! (of course not while the hogs and jayhawks play football) depends if i want to drive or stay local! $ big factor! but look out in two weeks i will be heading to the mountain (petite jean) with these two girls and some other GREAT friends. good fun, lots of laughs, scrapbooking, and an expensive fire if stacy is there! (long story!) dryer BZZZZZZ must run see you soon <3 and <3 alot!!! le anne

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs